ISO/IEC 17025:2017 New EUROLAB documents
EUROLAB has updated all the EUROLAB CookBooks in accordance with the revised ISO/IEC 17025:2017, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
EUROLAB also published some new CookBooks , a Transition Tool and the EUROLAB Technical Report on Decision Rules.
All the CookBooks, including the updated CookBooks Wheel, are now available on EUROLAB website: http://www.eurolab.org/cookbooks.aspx .
- Risk based approach (n° 18)
- Impartiality and Confidentiality (n° 19)
- Planning of Activities to Ensure the Validity of Test Results (n° 20)
- Tool for transition from ISO/IEC 17025:2005 to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (click in the middle of the cookbook-circle)
- EUROLAB Handbook ISO/IEC 17025 (click on the tab 'Book List')